Well every word is verifiable truth. But then some people just "Can't Handle the Truth".

Ron

Now I know why your posts always appear in the spam folder.
Dave

On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 5:21 PM Deborah Gerard <devorah...@yahoo.com <mailto:devorah...@yahoo.com>> wrote: LOL there have been no arrests and the only one Trump is calling for is Maduro's arrest..so vile Trump can waltz in flat out steal their oil..Trump has not stopped Monsanto from poisoning the hell out of our food supply hasn't stopped chem-trails..you can bet he will make everyone vaccinate for this so called virus..his EPA is polluting the living hell out of the air, water and land. Hillary was at his inauguration and he gets up and say...WE ARE BEST FRIENDS...hahahahahaa Amazes me the stupidity of people today buying the Q crap we are going down..Kissinger and Gates are calling for vaccines and a global government Trump will hand us over on a silver platter cause he works for them...Henry Kissinger & Bill Gates Call For Mass Vaccination & Global Governance <https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/04/06/henry-kissinger-bill-gates-call-for-mass-vaccination-global-governance/>