Personally, America looks really good!  My appreciation is all the more,
having spent 20 years in sub-Saharan Africa.  For example, in so much of
that part of the world, woman are viewed as inferior.  Husbands are not
compelled to pay child support! Girls are subjected to FGM!

One may see American government as bad but how very simplistic!  This may
suggest an ignorance about so much of the rest of the world.

The bigger problem may well be the way that those who have advantages,
money, power or whatever, take advantage of those without these.  We should
not by quite so myopic in our observations.  Truthseekers need to be
inquisitive and engage.