From: Bernadette Burch
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2020 10:02 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>conspiracy abounds

Thank you.
Sent from my iPad

On Apr 8, 2020, at 12:31 PM, Reid Harvey <reidharvey7...@gmail.com> wrote:

Greetings All, I have the greatest appreciation of the Silverlist and what we
can do to support the understanding of CS but in my view there’s much too much
here about conspiracy theory and the deep state, etc.  So much about these
viewpoints is really simplistic as if to suggest predictable patterns.  That
good and evil co-exist seems to be a fact of life that has been from time
immemorial.
Do people here believe that FDR, Franklin Roosevelt was a good guy; a good
president?  Look at the back of a one dollar bill and you’ll see something he
was instrumental in putting there:  The pyramid and all seeing eye of the
Illuminati.  It’s widely acknowledged that the Illuminati has been involved in
a lot of conspiracy, but does this make FDR a bad guy?  It’s tiresome to read
so much about conspiracy theory when we could be letting people know about the
wonders of CS.