I've been in the silverlist for years now.  I've mostly been on the sidelines
for the last 8 years or so, but recently have been more involved and reading
more of the emails that come through.
It's my personal observation that the character of the silverlist has changed
dramatically from when I was first involved.  When I first became involved,
almost all discussion was on the various uses of the CS and how to get the most
benefit, how to brew it properly and so on.   Now I'm seeing very little of
that, but a great deal of conspiracy theory.  My general take on conspiracy
theories is that they are the product of the imagination of people who want to
have their lives to be bigger than they are actually.  So I am VERY skeptical
of most conspiracy theories.   But just because they are suspect in general,
doesn't  mean that there is never anything real to them.   I believe that if
one has compelling evidence to support such a theory, rather than just a whole
bunch of assumptions, that it would merit more serious consideration.

    On Wednesday, April 8, 2020, 12:31:30 PM EDT, Reid Harvey