Hi Jean.  Thank you much for the amazing info.

Here's the thing.  I ordered an ULTRASONIC NEBULIZER.  I got a MESH nebulizer
(3 months late from China).  I don't trust this machine don't know what the
mesh is?  Aluminum?

And for delivery into the lungs I think you need ULTRASONIC.  Is this true??
That's what I'm asking.

> [...]
> come on over months and you usually don't notice things like this until it is
> really obvious.  Doctors?  Nothing there that helped over 30 minutes and
> certainly nothing that helped the real problem, which I think was possibly an
> infection in my lungs.
>
>     I decided it was up to me and began to use an Omron nebulizer (Micro Air,
> palm sized, battery operated and the best in my opinion), to try saturated
> salt solution, colloidal silver, two more things that have been forgotten but
> nothing really worked up to that point.  If I'd had a 50 ppm colloidal silver
> machine then, perhaps it would have and I do have one of these now.
>
>     BTW, Omron no longer sells their best seller and I can't buy another one
> in case my old one stops working.  Not sure they even repair these anymore.
> That does not make sense to me.  Why would any company stop selling their
> best seller???
>
>     Finally in desperation, I used OTC 3% hydrogen peroxide and took a deep
> breath.  I spent the next two minutes gasping for air.  When I had my breath
> back and time to think, I realized at least this had done something visible.
> So, I began to take shallow breaths and continued on, until I could take a
> deep breath.  The cough disappeared and never came back.  What was it?  I
> don't know and don't care.  I now buy and use food grade 3% hydrogen peroxide
> from Swansons vitamins.
>
>     I had a friend who told about a friend of his who had COPD in the last
> stage and he used hydrogen peroxide in his room humidifier.  He coughed up
> tons of mucus.  I was told the man cured his COPD but I don't know more than
> this.  This is a second hand account but the man who told me this was a
> respected person in his field, which was not medicine; in other words, he did
> not make up stories to impress anyone.  He passed it on to me because I'm
> interested in alternative anything.
>
>     Let me pass one first hand account short story on.  I had never had
> asthma and knew nothing about it.  One night a cold front hit with a high
> wind.  I needed to go put out one bucket of alfalfa pellets for the animals.
> I was very warm and figured it would only take a minute or two to do this, so
> went out, poured the feed into the 5 gallon bucket, opened the gate, walked
> toward the second gate, when suddenly a bunch of kids saw me and ran to me
> and began to climb on me and the bucket.  I was trying to get them off the
> heavy bucket and get through the gate so they wouldn't go though, when I lost
> my breath; just could not get enough air to function.  I was cold by this
> point.  I dropped the bucket and managed to get back to the house.  I sat in
> the kitchen trying to breathe and at the same time, figure out what was
> wrong.  Seemed like a long time but when you are trying to breathe, time
> slows down.  I thought it might be asthma, due to things I'd read in the past
 get a coke that had real sugar and caffeine in it.  The asthma passed like a
bad dream.  Those two things are what many people recommend for asthma.