Reid,

Yes Indeed, spreading joy and hope is creative in the True sense.

The Bob Beck Bio-Electrifier/Tom Miller electronic version used 4x 9v battery's
and with a
limiting resistor of 1kohm, Ouch. I wouldn't put that anywhere near a tooth but
it is very good for
serious problems.

BabyGrands Germ Killer, or Godzilla used much small numbers; 6volt and limit to
500microamp.

Personally I've successfully used my colloidal silver maker 9v and controlled
to 2milliAmp.
Applied the silver rod on a persistent herpes infection (two sessions about 2
minutes one way
and 2 minute reversed polarity)
The herpes pain/irritation reduced immediately and stayed away for about a year
when it
returned and was retreated. No recurrence since.
A very painful cracked tooth ( ermm,  not long time contact, probably a few
seconds each way a
few times) gave me respite until it could be attended to.

OK,
Tony
https://groups.io/g/silverlist  :-)

On 3 Jul 2020 at 3:57, Reid Harvey wrote about :
Subject : Re: CS>Moderating

> If it's okay to talk about others of the so-called alternatives I'd like to
> ask that we recall the ones
> such as BE - Blood Electrification. ...sounds scaredy but such a tiny
> current. I seem to recall a
> time when Mike told us such discussion is acceptable; something to the effect
> that this is called
> 'the Silverlist' simply because this 'alternative' is perhaps the most
> incredible.
>
> Back then there was a lot of discussion here about placing two gauze-wrapped
> electrodes on
<huge snip -tm>

Archives: