I'll take a well-trained herbalist with some experience over an allopath any
day!PT

    On Sunday, July 19, 2020, 03:54:31 PM EDT, Cyndiann Phillips
<cyndi...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Still haven't.
On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 2:35 PM Nicky <nmlkuzmanov...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have a good friend who is an internist at a hospital in Detroit, was part of
the Covid team taking care of patients.Treatment was hydrochloroquine with
success, no respirators, and the Lancet had to retract the published BS story
on Hydro.Shame on Lancet for not verifying.
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/lancet-retracts-large-study-hydroxychloroquine-n1225091
https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200605/lancet-retracts-hydroxychloroquine-study
What was hilarious the author from the fake paper is some kind of nude model.
Yuk,yuk.
Never came across a narrow minded herbalist before.
NK