Hydroxychloroquine plus azithromycin and zinc is clinically proven to cure
COVID-19 when given in the beginning and intermediate stages of the disease.
Dr. Didier Raoult MD conducted three studies on over 1000 patients and cured
98% of them. The Henry Ford Hospital just conducted a study using
Hydroxychloroquine on critically ill patients showing a 26% decrease in death
as compared to a control group. Hundreds of doctors around the world consider
this the treatment of choice. There are other cures as well. CDS (chlorine
dioxide solution) was given IV to 100 patients in Ecuador in a pre clinical
trial and all 100 were cured in 4 days or less. Look up Andreaus Kalcker. PHD
in biophysics. The Bolivian government is in the process of legalizing this as
an official treatment for the disease. Budesonide, a corticosteroid, is being
used along with an antibiotic and zinc by a Texas doctor who is claiming 100%
recovery rate. I'm sure there are some herbal cures as well, not to mention
colloid
al/ ionic silver too.
Sent using myEarthLink