I believe it was Thomas Jefferson who said "The price of freedom is eternal
vigilance."

Sally
     On Wednesday, August 5, 2020, 04:37:46 AM PDT, Neville Munn
<one.red...@hotmail.com> wrote:

  #yiv5125331773 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}I wish a TRUE researcher
could fund his/her own research on our product, the home made product, he/she
would be a gadzilliianaire overnight.
N.
From: Deborah Gerard <devorah...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 5 August 2020 7:00 PM
To: Silver-List <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: CS>Colloidal silver removed from all Whole Foods stores... Colloidal
Silver Removed from All WFWhole Foods has officially removed all colloidal
silver based products from their store shelves and online search products. Step
by step we are seeing a direct campaign to remove colloidal silver at every
turn. The concerted campaign against colloidal silver started immediately upon
the COVID-19 pandemic. Surely it is not hard to read between the lines at this
point. Spread this news to your family and friends who have been skeptical
about colloidal silver and remind them it may be sooner than expected that
colloidal silver will be an outlawed element of nature. We soon expect Amazon,
GNC, Vitamin Shoppe and similar retail outlets to be targeted and will continue
to keep you informed as of the latest news concerning colloidal silver and the
agenda to remove it from the general
population.https://onlythebestherbs.com/index.php?sn=4274