And most of us know how to make and take it.

OK,

On 5 Aug 2020 at 20:11, Deborah Gerard wrote about :
Subject : Re: CS>Colloidal silver removed fro

Because it works!!

On Wednesday, August 5, 2020, 12:36:12 PM EDT, RaVen Sequoia
<aslra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Why are they removing CS ?
On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 7:37 AM Neville Munn <one.red...@hotmail.com > wrote:
    I wish a TRUE researcher could fund his/her own research on our product,
    the home made product, he/she would be a gadzilliianaire overnight.
    N.

    From: Deborah Gerard <devorah...@yahoo.com> Sent: Wednesday, 5 August 2020
    7:00 PM To: Silver-List <silver-list@eskimo.com> Subject: CS>Colloidal
silver removed
    from all Whole Foods stores...
    Colloidal Silver Removed from All WF
    Whole Foods has officially removed all colloidal silver based products from
    their store shelves and online search products. Step by step we are seeing
    a direct campaign to remove colloidal silver at every turn. The concerted
    campaign against colloidal silver started immediately upon the COVID-19
    pandemic. Surely it is not hard to read between the lines at this point.
    Spread this news to your family and friends who have been skeptical about
    colloidal silver and remind them it may be sooner than expected that
    colloidal silver will be an outlawed element of nature. We soon expect
    Amazon, GNC, Vitamin Shoppe and similar retail outlets to be targeted
    and will continue to keep you informed as of the latest news concerning
    colloidal silver and the agenda to remove it from the general population.
    https://onlythebestherbs.com/index.php?sn=4274
--
Quote:
"Is your life story the truth? Yes, the chronological events are true. Is it the