Hi Reid,
It is no problem. The CS will be absorbed into your blood or
neutralized within 30 minutes. We don't really get any CS into the gut
unless we use special protocols, like mixing with aloe vera juice, using
baking soda first, etc. Your probiotic foods and supplements will be fine
if you keep them just 30 minutes apart.

Victor
Victor F. Cozzetto
Wise Traditions Nutritionist