Thing is, silver ions immediately form silver chloride on contact with
stomach acid and silver chloride is almost insoluble, thus harder to absorb
making it tough to get enough silver in there to get the job done. [Or
maybe it does absorb, but is far less efficient as now it has to find a way
to re-ionize ]
Ions in the bloodstream seek out pathogens like soldiers on a mission, but
don't "live" very long before becoming silver chloride in THAT
location...but...they don't have to live long and dead ion killed pathogens
shed ions to kill again.
 Silver chloride also ionizes in the chemical soup [reinforcements
returning from R&R ] and does it where it counts [vs doing nothing in the
poop chute], but it's a slower process and not quite as efficient.

*Tactic that worked for me:*  Treatment of UTI, obvious clearing of blood
in urine, relief of severe burning and pain within 4 hours.

1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda in about 1/2 cup water

Drank it down, waited a few minutes.

Follow that with "Silver Water" ....maybe a cup.

Repeat now and then.

*What that does:*

The Baking Soda converts stomach acid into salt and carbon dioxide gas
[BURP ! ]

The salt absorbs into the blood making it "thirsty" for more water to flush
the excess salt out with.

Add "Silver Water" to satisfy the thirst....instant absorption [of ions]
and little or no stomach acid to make "Silver Chloride"