So Chuck or anyone, what is that "recipe and time window for the 3
battery system?"  I am using 12 oz dw plus 2 oz seed for a total of
14oz, silver wires one inch apart and about 3-3 1/2 inches submerged, a
stirrer and dmm and stop when I reach 4- 4.5 on the meter measurement of
current/per Ole Bob.  The time seems to vary with the temperature and
which dw I use and for other reasons I can not determine.  My run times
have gone from 1 and 1/2 hr to 2 and 1/2hrs.  Any thoughts or comments?
My Tyndall's are getting stronger of late and I don't know why.
sparkles are far and few between.  Isn't stirring supposed to keep
particle size down?

Would love comments on all this.
Lee