Hello Tony,

I have been a long term lurker but finally thought I could provide some useful
information.
Myself,  and members of my family nebulise EIS as required with great success.
I purchased a realtively inexpensive nebuliser a number of years ago.
I add 10% DMSO to the EIS. This provides fairly instant symptomatic relief from
throat and lung infections and prevents a secondary bacterial infection from
taking hold longer term. When required, we nebulise every few hours with 10 or
so very deep breaths and try to hold each breath as long as possible.

I hop this helps

Regards,

Greg