From: Nenah Sylver <nenah12egro...@cox.net>
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2021 6:58 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Make your own HCQ

Neville wrote: This Covid thing had apparently been 'spliced' or 'spiked'
from an earlier thing, (from bat shyte or something), to do with HIV years
ago, so, my question would be, then why not just treat this 'Covid' thing in
the same way as the age old Coronavirus (Flu) with EIS, using a Nebulizer
directly to deliver it to the lungs?  Research has shown that EIS has
efficacy on Viruses has it not?  Silver shows that it surrounds it and
passes through the cells unchanged, (not picking up any Protein that it
needs from the cell), and passes straight through?  Yes/No?

====================================

I concur with you, Neville. Nebulizing straight CS into my lungs (with
perhaps a single drop or oregano or thyme oil on occasion) does the trick.
Along with lots of Vitamin C, Quercetin and Zinc, if I want more systemic
relief.

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, The Rife Handbook

of Frequency Therapy and Holistic Health, 5th Edition

www.nenahsylver.com <http://www.nenahsylver.com/>

NEW Etsy Shop: Earth Riches

Handmade, one-of-a-kind jewelry

of semi-precious stones from the Earth