Hi,

I appreciate information like this, especially since HCQ cures many
things.  How easy to make!  I'd probably use stevia.

BTW, when stevia first came on the market, they jack booted every bit of
stevia off the shelves and confiscated every book on the subject.

As far as the aspartame is concerned, I had a nephew who kept up with his
bank account mentally, until he began to drink diet cokes.  He knows what
caused him to lose it but still, he and his wife still drink them.  Amazing
that this neuro poison can cause autism!

Jean