I finally got it by typing the full address in the Google search bar. Thanks.

Sent using myEarthLink

On Tue Feb 16 18:01:37 PST 2021 Ray Walker wrote:

Add the following to the domain name to get it working. "

er.com (http://er.com)

"
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 4:21 PM

bbane...@earthlink.net (mailto:bbane...@earthlink.net)

silver-list@eskimo.com (mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com)

Subject: Re: Re: CS>Make your own HCQ
Looks like the site has been censored. I'm unable to get it on my phone.

Sent using myEarthLink

On Tue Feb 16 13:11:39 PST 2021 Deborah Gerard wrote:

Thanks for posting this!!

On Tuesday, February 16, 2021, 09:33:03 AM EST, <

abela...@atlasnova.com (mailto:abela...@atlasnova.com)

> wrote:

Potent antiviral effect of silver nanoparticles on SARS-CoV-2

https://theartofmakingcolloidalsilv

...effect-of-silver-nanoparticles-on-sars-cov-2/

Nenah Sylver <

nenah12egro...@cox.net (mailto:nenah12egro...@cox.net)