Hi,

This is my first week on the list.   So far I've learned CS usually isn't
effective in wart removal or for flu prevention. <smile>

I found the link --http://www.drclark.ch/bulletin/cs.htm -- to be very
informative.  Let's hear more positive testimonials!

I received my first CS shipment on Friday.
The gallon product is clear in color but tastes like what I would guess swamp
water tasted like - none metallic but more of a sulfur taste that after
drinking, leaves behind a terrible "after" taste.  Do you think this is safe
to use?

The 4 oz product, purchased from a health food store, that I've been using
for the past month is tasteless.  Both products are 5 ppm in concentration,
but I need to take more of the "gallon" product to achieve maintenance.

I thought the gallon amount would be more cost effective, but I find I need
to take a maintenance dose of 1oz / 100 lbs daily.

4oz product x 1cc daily   = 120 doses for $16.00
gallon product-128 oz  x 1-2 oz daily =60 or 120 doses at $41.95 including
shipping

I'm assuming most of you are "brewing" your own product, maybe I'll get there
some day!

Thanking everyone in advance for your help,

Marjorie