whisper...@aol.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is my first week on the list.   So far I've learned CS usually isn't
> effective in wart removal or for flu prevention. <smile>

I'm not sure where you got that idea.  Except for planer warts everyone seems to
have reported it works very well, especially if mixed with aloe vera.  And for
flu, at least everyone in my family has had 100% success in knocking it out when
it first appears with a few ounces of CS.

> I found the link --http://www.drclark.ch/bulletin/cs.htm -- to be very
> informative.  Let's hear more positive testimonials!
>
> I received my first CS shipment on Friday.
> The gallon product is clear in color but tastes like what I would guess swamp
> water tasted like - none metallic but more of a sulfur taste that after
> drinking, leaves behind a terrible "after" taste.  Do you think this is safe
> to use?

Normally there is a metallic taste.  I have found that for some odd reason CS
will often taste like part of something you ate earlier.  For instance, if you
had some onions for supper, the CS 4 hours later may have a somewhat onion
taste.  I have had it taste like toothpaste hours after brushing my teeth.  I
don't now if this is what you are experiencing or not.  Also it is possible that
some of the taste from the plastic shipping bottle has gotten into the CS.  You
may want to pour it into a gallon glass cider bottle which will not do this at
all.

> The 4 oz product, purchased from a health food store, that I've been using
> for the past month is tasteless.  Both products are 5 ppm in concentration,
> but I need to take more of the "gallon" product to achieve maintenance.

The dosages should be the same.  It all depends on what you are wanting to do.
You may find that the recommendations for a large inexpensive source is for more
than for a small expensive bottle.  This is due to taking the cost into account.
Itf it is expensive you don't want to waste it taking maintance amounts, but
only
use it when really needed.  If it is cheap then if you take maintnance dosages
you will end up using more, but also avoid some early onset of things.

> I thought the gallon amount would be more cost effective, but I find I need
> to take a maintenance dose of 1oz / 100 lbs daily.
>
> 4oz product x 1cc daily   = 120 doses for $16.00
> gallon product-128 oz  x 1-2 oz daily =60 or 120 doses at $41.95 including
> shipping

The dosages should be the same for the same effect.  Cheaper just means that you
can use more at less cost for more effectiveness.

Marshall