In a message dated 11/14/1999 11:11:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
k...@uconect.net writes:

<<
 Do you mean H2O2 in the ears?
 I think it's worth a shot. Even if it only fights off other colds
 that make the Lyme symptoms more difficult to take.

 In fact, I'll try it too. Let me know how you make out.
 The CS seems to be noticeably helping me.

 Jeff >>
Jeff,
  Ok I will start tonight.  We can compare notes.....
Thanks,
Donna
P.S.  I will let it soak in each ear until the bubbling stops.  I will also
keep track of the time length.