Drop TROLLS into SPAM -- they then won't appear again on your email .....
Simply tick the TROLL email and then TICK on SPAM icon at top of page . .

Try it !!!! It works . . . .

EASY PEASY . . . .

   ----- Forwarded message ----- From: Neville Munn <one.red...@hotmail.com>To:
silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>Sent: Tuesday, 27 July 2021,
12:23:28 pm AESTSubject: CS>TROLLS...!!!
  There is one person/group/entity, him/her/it/them, which is trying to destroy
this site, and it's been working damn it, by her/him/it's hand, all I ask is
to...
STOP REPLYING!  IGNORE HIM/HER/IT/THEM!  Can't you people see what is
happening?  Stop being baited.
I know there is a strong urge to reply, myself included, but, for the sake of
this excellent site........RESIST THAT URGE....You are more intelligent than
that surely.
Don't be fodder for fools.
N.