. . . Now on anther matter . . . Firstly let me remind you of the old gangster
term: a "Gangster's Moll",

 the Silver list: <Silver-list@Eskimo.com> . . . .

has a virulent TROLL MOLL, who continuously, criticises and postulates and
CENSORS against all who have an anti-vax opinion/leaning  . . . although this a
list of "Colloidal Silver" users/makers/adherents . . . where I've been a
member since 1997 with contributions . . .

A gangsters Moll, a derogatory term not popular in today's PC re-structured
world of Marxist Woke shenanigans -- the gangster's woman/girl/lover/friend --
assuming the gangster is male and not a homosexual and the Moll too being
hetrosexual -- well, you know, etc . . . there must also be an homosexual
version . . . .

Can I introduce a new but current fitting cultural term, the "TROLL Moll" of
which the site is plagued . . . actually traditionally a feminine term,
although we are free to use it for both genders -- as the male and female
gender introduced to us in in our early life of moral guidance into
Christian/Bible culture -- being now torn from us thru the forced inoculation
of genderless pronouns, into a new "Borg-like" existence . . . or to that
effect . . .

My efforts so far may have been of no value or assistance, so here is my angle
"how to cope" with TROLLS" again" and again and again . . . many of you all are
so patient saints in fact . . .  this Troll person can't invade my mail space
at all . . . .

Drop TROLLS into SPAM -- they then won't appear again on your email inbox .....
Simply tick the TROLL email and then TICK on SPAM icon at top of page . .

Try it !!!! It works . . . .

EASY PEASY . . . .
in SILvation,  dh