Thanks for the great description, Douglas!  I have been diligently marking
every one of her emails as SPAM, but they are still stubbornly showing up.

Hey, Douglas - since you've been around since 1997, do you remember about ten
years ago there was a woman who was behaving remarkably similar to this one -
rude, cantankerous, contrary.  Not contributing one iota to furthering
discussions about the goals of this group which, as I understand it, primarily
revolve around experimenting with options for addressing health issues that do
not involve the pharmaceutical industry.

I recall that she went on a rampage, attacking me, personally.  I no longer
recall what set her off, but the woman was just awful.  I stayed away from the
list for a couple of days (dishwasher broke - finding, buying and installing
the new one took precedence ;-)), to find that she had really gone off the
rails in my absence, and after several warnings, the list moderator kicked her
out of the group.

Recently, our new Troll mentioned she has been here for about ten
years.......Is it possible this is the same person under a different moniker?
She's sure behaving a lot like that last one.