Neville, it mutated faster because of people spreading it so fast and that
happens when you don't think it's real, when you don't wear masks, when you
don't stay away from people and when you don't get the vaccine.

I'm not provax in any sense of the word. This is the first shot I've gotten
in 20+ years and with good reason. My chances of living increased greatly
when I took the vaccine. There is no doubt about that. It got as close as
right in my face when my 86 year old neighbor caught it and I went over his
house to give him money I made for him by selling his pecans from his tree.
He was obviously sick at the time, coughing and sneezing and that was the
last time I saw him.

Christmas time, he spent his last one on a ventilator and died right after.

If you don't do what it takes to stop the spread you are being selfish,
it's not about rights. It's about doing what is right to stop killing and
maiming people. Long haulers are real.