I have been trying to find this video -- now here it is -- the FAKE Covid Virus
DOES Not EXIST -- CDC has admitted such . . .

BANNED from YOUTUBE Lab Analysis at 7 Universities Shows NO Covid . . .

/.  .  . . . Dr. Rob Oswald Phd: "Officially COVID-19 it's a flu and NOT a
virus" . . . .
“I have a PhD in virology and immunology. I'm a clinical lab scientist and have
tested 1500 "supposed" positive Covid 19 samples collected here in S.
California. When my lab team and I did the testing through Koch's postulates
and observation under a SEM (scanning

https://www.brighteon.com/875d2ef8-4dec-407c-84db-8d15fa3bb6c8