See answer way below.

On 2021/08/04 10:48, Max wrote:

Tony

I follow and agree with what you say here. But why not just delete the posters that you personally dont want to read?   I see the names, its easy.   How nice it would be if in church we could hit the delete button!   I could delete 'self' and attain enlightenment!  My point was that a whole group shouldn't run away from one poster they dont like.   It would happen again and again....then where do you draw the line?   Intolerant cancel culture is like a dark wave sweeping the world.

thanks

Max