CYNDIANN,

If you believe in following the science you know that none of the vaccines have been approved for general use. That's scientific fact. These are experimental vaccines, which don't appear to protect against current vaccine strains, and take too long to become effective.

Alternatively, Ivermectin does protect against all varieties of the virus, and is effective in 24hours not 28 days. That's the science.

The best thing vaccinated and unvaccinated folks can do right now is take Ivermectin.

But what do the pharmaceutical companies want everybody to do, yep you guessed it, take another dose of a vaccines that does not work. That's not science, its just revenue generation by companies who care little about your health. Thats just the facts of the situation.

--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.