studies show children dont transmit covid very much and they dont die.
A majority dont even feel symptoms.  Cyndiann, do research before
posting.  Thanks

https://www.google.com/search?q=studies+show+children+don%27t+transmit+covid&rlz=1C1ASUM_enUS700US701&ei=Qe4OYantJYn4-gS98pjIAg&oq=studies+show+children+don%27t+transmit+covid&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAw6BwgAEEcQsANKBAhBGABQjV1YjV1g-WxoAXACeACAAdABiAGvApIBBTEuMC4xmAEAoAEByAEGwAEB&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwjpkYOY4Z_yAhUJvJ4KHT05BikQ4dUDCA4