No, you should take your pseudo-science-particles-buddies with you and
leave. Massive research shows that silver ions kills bacteria (here is some
comment on research that ions disrupt the DNA of bacteria:
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/04/200409140021.htm

Secondly, silver ions can be delivered by other means than via the gut
lining  and thirdly, where is the research that shows that silver ions
cannot cross the gut lining? Please provide SOURCES for that claim.

--
André Juthe
andre.ju...@gmail.com