Edit:  I hope this doesn't come through twice, I had to cull.

Thanks for your reply Max.

No, no idea what caused it, and I wasn't, and still not, trying to kill
anything.  I had a few scans, a couple of mri's, blood etc etc, and nothing
showed up in all my internal organs, looking at the test results they checked
pretty much every organ in my body.  Mainly it was that comment from some
Professional that got me thinking my ingestion of silver every day shows there
are no underling issues in my blood, that's why I assume my blood is "fairly"
clean, I repeat though, "fairly" clean for my age back then (65 then).

Bob Beck did say it cleans the blood, and I am of the opinion that he was
correct going on all my test results.  One of our daughters was convinced I
would have some issue with my lungs, (I have been a smoker for over 50 years),
but nothing was said going on my results, to use a medical terminology here,
everything is 'unremarkable' .

Hmmm, I don't think I 'sailed' through though, couldn't speak properly for a
couple of days, but my spelling, forgetting words, constructing sentences etc
means some of the brain cells went 'walk about' 6 years ago and seemingly ain't
coming back <grrrrr>.

"Stupid as a child"...LOL.  Yeah, well, my philosophy is, there's no point in
changing anything now Max. <g>.

Thanks anyway Max.

N.