I think the Demonrat political machine was so good at ginning up the hate
for DJT and his supporters,  that its become an addiction, and a password
to be in the "club". Yes, oddly enough, they are pro EGT, aka as "vaccine",
but their leadership had a lot to do with that.  But I just saw a quote,
something like this: Those who support the mandates would be 100% against
it, if DJT mandated it; But the people who are against it now, would be
against it either way.  Its the emotions of fear and hate that are driving
their obsession, and refusal to accept additional information.  It's not
just our resident vax zombie . I'm seeing this in my own 2 younger sons,
friends and family of people I know.  The media has learned to push their
buttons. This list has multiple effective prevention and treatment options,
all geared to help us to -not- become a burden to hospitals and Healthcare,
and everyone offers to share any thing they know, and yet she cusses
everyone for doing what we've always done-even before and since this scam
started.