Trumps spiritual advisor so called Rev. Robert Jeffress advised his huge
church to take Trumps wicked vaccine too. Trump put Betsy DeVos in power she
signed on with the vile UN for the education of our children...Wilbur Ross was
a Rothschild lawyer. Trump is just as big of a POS as the rest of them. Clapped
like a trained seal for Hillary and Bill at his inauguration luncheon...nice
way to lock her up huh? He is not warning of the deaths from his damn warp
speed TRUMPCINE he is telling people to take it ..its a good thing.
    On Friday, September 24, 2021, 05:44:15 PM EDT, Max <mperrau...@cox.net>