One of my friends replied to my request for help to raise medical funding to
treat Lyme & co-infections as follows:

“I got your message. I am still concerned about you being taken advantage of by
doctors/healthcare providers (Dr. Steven Harris. other LLMDs & Naturpath
provides ozone treatment)  selling you these un-proven treatments (ozone &
other alternative treatments) for an un-proven diseases (Lyme disease &
co-infections).  I care for your welfare and don’t doubt that you have symptoms
worth treating.  But I fear you are caught up in the wrong treatment approach –
perhaps for years.  I am interested in how I can help you get better clarity on
this.  You said you were going to look into my concerns. Did you?

Here’s the link on some information on Dr. Harris and the suspected fraud
issues around chronic lyme disease. https://lymescience.org/steven-harris/

 If you are willing to re-assess, I will consider helping you find a medical
evaluation from a doctor that is not a Lyme-Literate Doctor.  I am not willing
to help you raise money for un-specified past healthcare bills or future
Lyme-literate treatment.”

Please advise on how to persuade him that (1) chronic Lyme & mycoplasma
fermentan icognitious are bioengineered & exist;  (2) the medical
establishments did not want us to get well & purposes misdiagnosed us; (3)
ozone & other alternative treatments are effective & legitimate; (4) my LLMD Dr
Steven Harris is a relatively ok doctors in comparison with other MDs????  How
to find out whether Dr.Harris’ M.D. license was revoked or suspended in
Illinois as mentioned in above link?
Will tell him about this group, some books written by Lyme doctors (any
recommendations) help?   Also will tell him about betterhealthguy.com by Scott
Frogren dedicated to help Lyme patients help?
Please advise??
Thanks

Jen