my two cents;

Define your objective.  If the objective is raise money, or seek treatment, what value is it arguing that Lyme is bio-engineered? If proving that lyme even exists is an issue, searching PubMed is a good place to start.   But if you have to argue this fundamental thing, perhaps you are talking to the wrong doctor.   I wonder what value it is to point this doctor who wants you to see a Lyme illiterate doctor to the silver list?    Be very specific with your intentions.  If you need to convince a health care professional, ask them what proof they consider valid, then find that proof rather than trying a scatter shot approach.  No doctor will have time or interest, but they will have derision.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33504503/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33910962/