you can still get veterinarian ivermectin without prescription. Hydrogen peroxide nebulization is easy and inexpensive.  There are many herbs and vitamins showing beneficial effects against covid, notably vit D which you can get for free by sunbathing.  Remember that covid is a three stage disease, so first we can reduce viral loads in our nose and mouth...whatever the virus or combination of microbes may be that cause covid.   This can be done with dilute iodine and other benign solutions.  Salt water for example

After about a week, switch focus to anti inflammatory protocols.   Stage three is blood clotting.  Nattokinase may be helpful

ones chance of dying from dementia, heart disease, cancer and air pollution are higher than from covid.  Many of the causes overlap, notably the chronic inflammation problem.  Too much or an exclusive focus on covid is not proportional to risk from all causes of death

=============

vitamin C is useful.  Dosing every few hours is the secret to high blood levels.

============

Magnolia Compressa and Champaca contain Micheliolide which you can search using pubmed to find interesting anti covid, anti cancer properties.

the inexpensive tea 'Traditional Medicinals, Seasonal Teas, Breathe Easy,'   has Bi Yan Pian which is an extract made from Xanthium fruit, Magnolia flower bud, Siler root, Forsythia fruit, Wild chrysanthemum flower, Schisandra fruit, Platycodon root, Fragrant angelica root, Anemarrhena rhizome, Schizonepeta herb and Chinese licorice root.

============

methylene blue helps restore oxygen carrying capacity of blood. See for example 'A Literature Review Supporting the Addition of Intravenous Methylene Blue, High-dose Intravenous Vitamin C, Intravenous Glutathione, and Nutraceuticals, to Standard Care for
Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients'

==============

 lactoferrin had remarkable efficacy for preventing covid infection, working better than anything else we observed," Sexton said. He adds that early data suggest this efficacy extends even to newer variants of SARS-CoV2, including the highly transmissible Delta variant.   I note that the mouth wash 'Stoppers 4' contains lactoferrin

============

A German university study reported that water-based extract from the common dandelion can block spike proteins from binding to the ACE2 cell surface receptors in human lung and kidney cells. According to the European Scientific Cooperative on Phytotherapy, the recommended dosage of dandelion leaf is 4–10 grams steeped in hot water, up to three times per day. Other natural compounds from citrus peels and fruits, licorice, and pomegranate peels may also produce benefits

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.03.19.435959v1.article-info

============

more herbs and vitamins of interest.  Research using pubmed or your favorite;  holy basil  ginger  black pepper  honeysuckle black cumin  licorice  melatonin, DHEA, quercetin,  vit D,

Knut Wittkowski has an invention;

 2 mg  alpha cyclo dextrin   +  1 mg capric acid   ~ emulcify reduces metabolic syndrome, reduces viral disease.  You can probably get these raw materials for DIY

===============

"We demonstrated that glycyrrhizin, the primary active ingredient of the licorice root, potently neutralizes SARS-CoV-2 by inhibiting the viral main protease. Our experiments highlight glycyrrhizin as a potential antiviral compound that should be further investigated for the treatment of COVID-19."
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.12.18.423104v1

===============

Increase your fatty acid intake
Optimising your fatty acid intake by balancing your levels of omega-6 and omega-3 can aid in reducing systemic inflammation. Increase omega 3, reduce omega 6

================

Effervescent glutathione capsules. Glutathione is a potent antioxident,
normally present in the surfactant liquid in the lungs. People with severe lung infections and disease tend to have low levels of all antioxidants including glutathione. This will help reduce
the inflammation in the lungs. Glutathione can be used in a nebulizer
Theranaturals,  Reduced L-glutathione is a possibility

================

L-Malic acid has been found to be extremely low in the infected; levels
become progressively lower as severity increases. L-Malic acid is an essential amino acid in the body when the immune system is struggling with any type of systemic inflammation. This amino acid is rapidly consumed during inflammatory states in order to provide energy and materials for the proliferation of and phagocytosis capacities of immune cells. Supplementing L-Malic acid is
strongly suggested

You can get Hydroxychloroquine/ Ivermectin on line through
AFLDS.com
DrStellaMD.com,
or on line pharmacies from outside USA.
For protocols go to www.c19protocols.com