I pour an ounce of sodium chlorite 28% solution and an ounce of citric
acid in a baby bottle, attach a nipple with a small hole in it through
which I push tightly a tube (not into the liquid), the other end goes
into another bottle (to the bottom of the water) with 4oz of distilled
water. Then heat the solution to near boiling (by placing the bottle
in a pan of water and heating) the gasses from the solution will
bubble through the distilled water turning it amber colored. When you
mix the chlorite and acid it will turn dark brown, as it bubbles off
into the water it will come back to nearly clear, that's when it's
done and ready to use.
Dave