Assad,
I got one bottle each 4oz of the 28% Sodium Chlorite and 50% Citric Acid
Solution. They each came with a dropper. So then it is equal drops of each
in a clean dry glass...put the activator of Citric Acid Solution drops
right onto the drops of the Sodium Chlorite. I hold the glass at a tilt to
put the drops right into the bottom edge of the glass to keep them in place
while I drop the activator right on top of them. Move/agitate in the glass
to make sure all is combined, no more than 30 seconds then pour in at least
4oz of water and drink immediately.

It is recommended to make each serving fresh for best results or it loses
potency (what I read). I am new to this but have no problem with making it
right before consuming it. Some texts say Hydrochloric (sp?) Acid is better
but Jim Humble found that Citric Acid is no different though you can get
the other if you like too but it costs a little bit more.

I'll see if I can find those videos and put their link here.