I'll be back later to attend to this properly.

I think only owners/moderators can create Polls'

See you all later.
Tony

On 2021/10/31 21:14, Rick wrote:
Tony,
Yesterday I subscribed to the OT subgroup and I created two polls, awaiting approval for the subscription and polls I guess. Intending also to use the OT subgroups for Off-Silver Topics.

Rick

On Sun, Oct 31, 2021 at 4:33 AM Tony Moody <a...@aptech.co.za <mailto:a...@aptech.co.za>> wrote:

    On 2021/10/31 03:55, siriusley13 wrote:
     > I echo Mary Ann’s sentiments. Hoping we can carry on in the new list
     > without too much strait jacketing of topics. The divisions are
    deeply
     > hurtful and the harms being done to everyone in degrees are going to
     > take a very long time to heal.
     > Prayers for all to hold on and find ways to work around the
    corrupt and
     > their systems as we go!
     > On Oct 30, 2021, 6:11 PM -0600, silver-list@eskimo.com
    <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>, wrote:

    Yes, I would like the main Groups.io Silverlist to be discussions about
    silver, health,  healing. questions, answers, comments, criticism,
    suggestions etc.  The OffTopic subgroup can be for anything else.

    But, I'm still learning how to manage the OT topics so for now please
    don't worry where your posts go.

    OK, Tony
    Groups.io silver list
    silverl...@groups.io <mailto:silverl...@groups.io>