On 2021/10/31 15:06, MaryAnn Helland wrote:
Ok Tony -- I'll try to comply, when you let us know to start using off-topic.

In the meantime -- can you help me with something?  I tried to make a new-topic post.  Went to the io-group website to do that.  It brought up a window for doing so, and asked for a password.  I must have chosen a password when I first started using io-groups, but have no record of it.  How can I find it, or create a new one?  Thanks.
MA

How to Log on.

logging on is easier, don't worry.

A. On a phone it can be easier use to "Email a link to log in" ...

I use the Email/Password method:
B. Enter your subscriber email address. If the password ***s appear then Click "Log In" If a password does not pop up then it has either expired or you never set it.
Enter a password and Click "Log in"

Else : use the "Email a link to log in" ...

The Help system is excellent and very comprehensive. Explains the nitty-gritty and alternatives better than I can.
https://groups.io/helpcenter/membersmanual/1/understanding-groups-io-accounts/logging-in-to-your-account

https://silverlist.groups.io/g/main/topics

OK,
Tony
For a voice call to talk you through I'm on Telegram, and Signal and Whatsapp: phone number +2773 689 5742
About 6 hour ahead of you.