Cindy,

Another thought, emu oil is supposed to transport anything mixed with it
through
the skin.   It would have to be some kind of emulsion, mixing it with the
silver, but
I bet it would transort through to the abscesses.

Also, when our cat (not to bring up THAT subject again. . . . ;~)    had an
abscess,
also did this with a goat, we used a very small needle and injected the cs
right
inside the abscess.   Are these in a place you can reach like that?   The
ones we did
it with just dried right up.

SParrow
I got the wild idea that