> Hi Bil,
> I'm hopelessly non technical -- so how do I measure the voltage at
> the electrodes??? Attatch your meter leads in series.... what does
> that mean? can you describe in more detail? Unfortunately my
> generator is the bob beck silver pulser and the electrodes are not
> removeable so I have a feeling I might have to do some dismantling
> to do this. Might be easier to get silver electrodes for the meter
> -- or would that be less accurate? Katarina

Hi Kat,

Was it you that just said she ordered a PWT from Hanna? I'd say at
this point the easiest thing for you to do is to make a batch the way
you usually do, whatever it is, and measure it at the end with the
conductivity meter. Then just use the conductivity meter reading to
help you repeat from one batch to the next, ie, go until "done".

Be well,

Mike D.

[mdev...@mail.id.net                       ]
[Speaking only for myself...              ]