Hi Bil,
I'm hopelessly non technical -- so how do I measure the voltage at the
electrodes???
Attatch your meter leads in series....
what does that mean? can you describe in more detail? Unfortunately my
generator is the bob beck silver pulser and the electrodes are not
removeable so I have a feeling I might have to do some dismantling to do
this. Might be easier to get silver electrodes for the meter -- or would
that be less accurate?
Katarina