From:   Creston [SMTP:crest...@yahoo.com]
Sent:   Sunday, November 21, 1999 2:53 PM
To:     silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject:        Re: CS> O.T. Re:peroxide in ears

Hi Katarina and all,

He felt excellent prior to me administering it in his ear, and he felt
rotten after he took it. He developed bad headaches/ear aches/ neck ache -
sinus. You name he had it.
It lasted for  1 1/2 days. He ended up in bed!

I personally feel, it was the peroxide in his case. It was just tooooo
co-incidental. He had been clear of so many problems for the first
time,after trying H.C. zapper. He was in 7th heaven and in his 3rd week with
no ear noises, no headaches, etc. and then it started within hours of doing
the peroxide, yet it had not affected me.

Have you possibly (in your case) connected it with electroporation?
If I remember, you mentioned once you had a pulser?

H.B.