> Was it food grade?   There are often preservatives in other.
Unlikely---but certainly possible---that  it was the stuff itself.
> James Osbourne Holmes
> a...@trail.com

No, it was not food grade, it was the 3 or 3.5 %. However, prior to using
it, I did correspond with the party (who I consider reliable) and was told
that they used the regular household type. This person and I had no problems
using it, but again, my spouse did.

H.B.