Mike,

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

Now I see what I wasn't doing and should have been, while making the
non-saline cs.  I'll go for it again.

This is a great explanation  you have given us.  I'm printing it out to  hold
hands with as I try my next batch of "pure" cs.

I did get a tiny sore in my mouth, on my gum about 3 - 4 days ago, and I kept
swishing my mouth with the saline cs.  It had a little white spot, so was
infected.  I scraped myself with the toothbrush.  duh.
Anyway, it's almost totally gone now.  I assume the cs helped.  But, I know
it has helped with other situations.  I am just particularly nervous now
about the purity of the cs, as I found out I'm pregnant.  So all the fear
sets in.  Will this hurt me, the baby, the kids?  Ugg.

<deep breath>

Thanks again,
Diane