In a message dated 11/24/99 9:27:18 PM Central Standard Time, vi...@peak.org
writes:

<< There was a discussion of this awhile back...with some herbal formulas...

 ...but I don't have it now.

 I need any helpful info about diverticulitis anyone has got.

 Thank you so much!

 ~^^V^^~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When my mom was so sick with this, and taking lots of medication at mega bucks

she did not have, we used Jethro Kloss info:  1 part myrrh
                                                                  2 parts
goldenseal
                                                                   some
cayenne pepper

put in capsules.  She never had to take drugs for it after this.  When she
feel

a little discomfort like before, she takes this for a few days.

Edith