sauna?

Dennis

51/50
24/7

--- Begin Message ---
Actuallyl, Tami, from what I've read, it's good that your body is able to
run a fever.
Lyme doesn't like the heat, so this will help kill it off too.

Since I had Lyme, I have not run a fever in at least a year.    Sometimes I
WISH I
would get the flu or something to crank up body temperature.

I'd look at it (fevers) as a good sign.

Sparrow