Wong,

I believe you will find your 6 hour process is the problem! We
had found in early testing that with extensive runs we would
easily form complex streamers and when they touched the
glass container, a shiny silver plating (mirror) occurred . If
that same glass was used again the mirror spot would grow
even without the streamers! That was part of our reason to
design our unit to fit into a gallon jug, so no one had to clean
and maintain containers. The glass we use to do the initial
meter calibration also grows mirror spots, even though it is
never used over 5 minutes and then emptied and stored
upside down until the next use. Time definitely works against
producing fine particle size. Use part of your last batch to
reduce the required run time!  Do you have any idea what the
PPM is? Send an ounce of Cs and water and we will test them
for you free, to: PII, 3516 Delilah Drive, Cape Coral, FL 33993

f...@health2us.com