Ladies and gentlemen:

I have been sick for almost 8 weeks - thought it was just regular old
flu/colds -
it's not -
>I figured out the hard way what I have - asthma - I was up all night last
>night coughing & wheezing - the question is why - I have only had asthma one
>other time in my life and it was 18 years ago  (due to co-workers smoking
around me constantly) . . .   so I got out my books
 >- I am trying juniper berries & garlic mullein oil - before I call the doc
-
>but I have almost to a crisis.   The question is: What could have triggered
it? Does anyone on the list  know about Butyko breathing for asthma - I don't
or how to do it?

ANy help?  CS nebulizer maybe??  I can't use any of the inhalers as I have
high blood pressure and they all have ephredine in them.

thanks,
jeannine