James,

I wish I could afford the time to delve into the physics end
of this but we are branching out into so many areas here
that it would take years to study/relearn the mechanics of
crystal formation, molecular energy interactions, etc. Keep
at it if you can, but I must rely on good old engineering logic
and observations, to form most of my technical opinions.
Here are some more:

My statement of  "...no affinity to travel, yet is moved by the
electrostatic forces", is my opinion that in a fluid the forces
may be more on the bulk mass then on descrete atoms.
This is from my observations when we made oil filled HV
transformers with poor corona design! The insulating oil
appeared to be boiling, between a sharp HV point and a
lower voltage surface yet it was rare to see a descrete
particle (of the ever present fiber lint) moving alone.

Your question of " Is it the loss of an electron?  (YES!)  If so,
and it picks up the "missing electron", and becomes metallic
silver, and neutral, what forces keep the clumps/atoms apart?"
Got me, but look at the "ion cloud" from a DC setup and note the
extremely low mobility of charged particles, which should be
both pushing apart and also rushing to the other electrode. It
would appear that the forces involved are weak compared to the
energy required to travel thru the fluid medium. It is also possible
that the water, which is claimed to form rings of 6 molecules, has
its own forces to contend with! Those rings or water "crystals" are
claimed to contribute to its classification as the universal solvent,
having the ability to entrap and separate the solute. How about all
the "empowered water" tales - left/right spin, magnetized?

Is there a source for HVAC systems you trust? I have a request to
build a water purification system, including electrostatic precipitation
of particulate matter, so will be doing research soon but it helps to
have a starting point! I have a hard time envisioning an ionic
charge on the particles, unless the electrostatic forces are so high
as to keep ions of silver from falling back onto the electrode that
just released them. If that is so then how can PPM be in the 100's?

By the way, how come NO ONE ever mentions "Zeta" testers and the
fact your Cs should have a Zeta of -60mv? Check out www.bic.com
for limited info (makes the equipment).  Ivan - you have access to one??

I need some rest - questions are like rabbits - they just multiply!

f...@health2us.com